- Theory Of Functions Of a Complex Variable
- Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable : A. I. Markushevich :
Understanding the basics of the theory is necessary for anyone who wants to have a general mathematical training or for anyone who wants to use mathematics in applied sciences or technology.
The book presents the basic theory of analytic functions of a complex variable and their points of contact with other parts of mathematical analysis. This results in some new approaches to a number of topics when compared to the current literature on the subject.
The text can be used as a manual for complex variable courses of various levels and as a reference book. The only prerequisites for reading it is a working knowledge of the topology of the plane and the differential calculus for functions of several real variables.
Theory Of Functions Of a Complex Variable
AMS Homepage. Join our email list.
- Organic matter accumulation: the organic cyclicities of the Kimmeridge Clay Formation (Yorkshire, GB) and the recent maar sediments (Lac du Bouchet, France).
- Protection Application Handbook!
- Complex Analysis;
- Your Answer;
Sign up. Ordering on the AMS Bookstore is limited to individuals for personal use only.
Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable : A. I. Markushevich :
Advanced search. Author s Product display : G. Abstract: This book is based on lectures on geometric function theory given by the author at Leningrad State University.
sylguogininlo.ga Publication Month and Year: Copyright Year: Page Count: Cover Type: Softcover. Print ISBN Online ISBN Print ISSN: Online ISSN: Primary MSC: Applied Math?
MAA Book? Electronic Media?
- Engineering in Medicine: Volume 1: Advances in Pacemaker Technology!
- Advanced ASIC Chip Synthesis using Synopsys.
- You are here.
- The University of Texas at Austin.
- mathematics and statistics online;
- Multigrid Methods (Frontiers in Applied Mathematics);
- Functions of a Complex Variable and Some of Their Applications.